GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions in the scope of purchase contracts of the webshop www.mucho.de
or other operated webshops by
mucho – living & lifestyle
– Hereinafter “providers” –
and the buyer
– Hereinafter “customer” –
§ 1 SCOPE, DEFINITIONS
(1) For the business relationship between the supplier and the customer exclusively the following terms and conditions apply in their valid at the time the order is placed. The contract language is German. Differing conditions of the customer – insofar as he is an entrepreneur – are not recognized, unless the provider agrees to their validity in writing.
(2) The customer is a consumer, if the purpose of the goods and services ordered his commercial or independent professional activity can not be attributed. By contrast entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or unincorporated organization that trades in their commercial or independent professional activity when concluding the contract.
§ 2 CONCLUSION
(1) The customer can from the assortment of products and provider Select this gathering on the button “add to cart” in a so-called basket. The button “Buy now”, he delivers a binding offer to buy the goods in the basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change the data at any time and see.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail to, in which the customer’s order is listed again and can be printed via the “Print” function of the customer. The automated confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer’s order is received by the provider and does not constitute acceptance of the application. The agreement is done by the declaration of acceptance by the agent, which will be sent to a separate e-mail.
§ 3 DELIVERY
(1) The ordered goods will be after receipt, unless otherwise agreed contractually, delivered to the address specified by the customer.
(2) The availability of the goods is stated in the article descriptions. In stock existing goods shipped to the supplier, unless expressly agreed otherwise, within 3 business days after the conclusion (in advance by bank transfer: within 3 working days after receipt). Information by the provider to delivery are not binding, unless the date of delivery was promised by the seller.
(3) The seller reserves the right to make a partial delivery, if this is advantageous for a speedy settlement and the partial delivery for the customer is not unreasonable exceptional. By partial shipments incurred additional costs to the customer will not be billed.
§ 4 Retention of title
Until full payment of the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices indicated on the provider’s Web site, are understood to be inclusive of the applicable rate.
Please (2) Prices for the shipping fees in the respective Offering offer.
§ 6 PAYMENT METHODS
(1) For delivery within Germany following payment methods are possible:
via credit card,
(Debited when ordering the goods; admissible are the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa.)
(The customer is obligated to pay the purchase price upon delivery of goods.)
For COD deliveries the German Post AG charges an additional collection fee of EUR 2, which is payable by the recipient.
(The customer is obligated to the purchase price after the contract via bank transfer to our account
(Debited when the order was placed)
(2) The terms of payment please refer to the respective sales offer.
§ 7 WARRANTY FOR DEFECTS
(1) Any defects are present, the customer shall have the statutory warranty rights. Are only merchants involved in the contract, so apply additionally §§ 377 ff. HGB.
(2) If the customer is an entrepreneur, the warranty period for new goods is one year. For used goods, the warranty to entrepreneurs is excluded, with consumers the warranty period shall be used goods in terms of 12 months.
§ 8 IMAGERY
The images used in the description of the goods, do not ask in any case represent the original article, which is offered to the customer. The sample images are illustrative. Depending on the screen and operating system used, in particular, colors and sizes can be displayed in different ways. Relevant is the description of the article.
§ 9 LIABILITY
(1) Customer claims for compensation are excluded. This excludes claims for damages of the customer arising from injury to life, limb, health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents , Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the Treaty is necessary.
(2) When the breach of contractual obligations of the provider shall be liable only to the contract typical, foreseeable damage if this was simply caused through negligence, unless there are claims for damages of the customer arising from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The limitations of para. 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 10 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date, have taken to buy, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, the goods in possession of or has.
To exercise your right, you have to (Valentin Schanz, mucho – living & lifestyle, Weißdornweg 10, 72138 Kirchentellinsfurt – Germany.) by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform, You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not required.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless mitIhnen was expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment. We can repay Deny until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to buy us about the cancellation of this contract Align to Valentin Schanz, mucho – living & lifestyle, Weißdornweg 10, 72138 Kirchentellinsfurt – Germany. the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date, – returned to Germany or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and function the goods handling.
Status: Stuttgart, 08.13.2014
End of revocation
§ 11 COSTS
If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, he is required to bear the cost of returning.
§ 12 METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
(1) The provider collects as part of the execution of contracts customer data. He observes the rules of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act and the respective national laws. Without consent of the customer to the supplier inventory and customer usage data will only collect, process or use, to the extent necessary for the execution of contracts and for using and invoicing teleservices.
(2) Without the consent of the customer to the supplier will not use customer data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
(3) The customer may at any time revoke his consent to the storage of data. For this purpose, it is sufficient that the customer informs the vendor at the following contact about his concerns:
Valentin Schanz, mucho – living & lifestyle, Weißdornweg 10, 72138 Kirchentellinsfurt – Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fon 0171 28 68 945
§ 13 PACKAGING ORDINANCE
The provider is connected in accordance with § 6 para. 1 Packaging Ordinance on a comprehensive waste management system.
§ 14 FINAL PROVISIONS
Contracts entered into between the seller and the customer the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, excluding the CISG.
mucho – living & livestyle
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 II RStV: Valentin Schanz
Status: Stuttgart, 08.13.2014
End of the General Terms and Conditions